"Oakdale School’s vision of success is to provide each student the opportunity to excel, to provide each educator the tools necessary to enable excellence, and to partner with our community to develop responsible citizens who have the ability to positively impact their world now and in the future."
February 2015 Bond Issue
Information for Oakdale Summer Camps/Classes/Assignments
- Mrs. Ray's 8th Grade Math Camp. Click here.
- Mrs. Ray's 6th/7th Grade Math Camp. Click here.
- STEM-Computer Science Coding Class in the Computer Lab - July 6-9th (Mon.-Thurs.) 9:00 am-10:30 am for 3rd and 4th.
- Mrs. Wilguess' 4th Grade Summer Reading Assignment - Click here.
- Mrs. Clark's 5th Grade Summer Reading Assignment - Click here.
- Mrs. Jones' 6th Grade Summer Reading Assignment - Click here.
- Mrs. Amy Willhoite's 7th Grade Summer Reading Assignment - Click here.
- Mrs. Jill Willhoite's 8th Grade Summer Reading Assigment - Click here.
- Edmond Memorial Leadership Camp - Click here.
Outreach and Summer Academies
- For parents interested in improving Reading Skills for children and adults please click on the following link &/or contact Gina McCarty, School Counselor (513-9073) for additional information. The University of Oklahoma Outreach Program is offering classes for all grades in Edmond, Oklahoma City and Midwest City. Tuition varies, please ask about the family discount. OK OUTREACH PROGRAM PAMPHLET