STUDENT ENROLLMENT – PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW
For NEWLY ENROLLED AND EXISTING OAKDALE STUDENTS:
- If you have a TeacherEase account (existing students only), sign into your account and let us know if your student(s) will be returning AND update any changes in address and/or contact information.
- Go to the link below and enter each students’ name and birthdate into the EXISTING STUDENT UPDATE section.
- Complete each students permission forms.
- Upload your new residency forms (follow the required Residency Doc steps outlined below).
- Upload any new shot records. All in-coming 7th graders are required to have a current TDAP shot record and uploaded in the docs section or brought to the school. Your student will not be able to attend school until proof is submitted and verified.
NEWLY ENROLLED OR EXISTING STUDENTS: click here
For NEW STUDENTS TO OAKDALE THAT HAVE NOT PRE-ENROLLED for 19-20 school year (This includes ALL Pre-K students):
- Follow the link below and go the the New Student Enrollment section.
- Complete ALL the prompts/forms to enroll your student. This must be done for each student you are enrolling.
- Complete on-line Permission Forms.
- Upload Residency Documents (see below for required steps), Shot Records, Birth Certificates and Home Language Survey. Free/Reduced lunch forms are optional.
Other items to consider:
- Enter (or estimate) the first day your student(s) will be attending school. August 15th is the first day of school for the 19-20 school year.
- All in-coming 7th graders are required to have a current TDAP shot recorded and uploaded in the docs section (or brought to the school). They will not be able to attend school until proof is submitted.
- Read all the details and ensure you have the proper documentation in a correct file format (pdf, jpeg, png, docx).
- Your enrollment is NOT complete until all the correct forms are submitted and verfified by school personnel.
- If you do not have the ability to upload documents, you must drop them by the school 1 week prior to your student attending in order for appropriate personnel to verify your enrollment.
NEW STUDENTS ONLY: click here
- Students must live in the Oakdale School District, have legal documentation concerning guardianship, or have obtained a legal transfer which has been approved by the Oakdale Board of Education.
- All residences are subject to verification by the Superintendent, the Principal, or his/her designee. (i.e. Registrar and/or Oakdale School Resource Officer.)
- The OSSAA has a system to establish residency for the purposes of athletics. It is the district's intent to comply with those guidelines for the purpose of residency.