ENROLLMENT FOR ALL NEW OAKDALE STUDENTS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR (THIS INCLUDES ALL PRE-K STUDENTS) WILL BE OPENED AT 12:00 PM, MONDAY, MARCH 23rd. ALL DATA PRIOR TO THIS SPECIFIED TIME WILL BE DELETED. ALL DOCUMENTATION IS FULLY REQUIRED AND VERIFIED BEFORE YOUR CHILD’S ENROLLMENT IS COMPLETE.
PARENTS’ PREFERRED PREK AM AND PM SECTIONS WILL BE DETERMINED ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
ENROLLMENT FOR EXISTING STUDENTS FOR THE 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR WILL BE OPENED JUNE 15, 2020. ALL PERMISSION DATA/RESIDENCY DOCS PRIOR TO THIS TIME WILL BE DELETED.
For 2019-2020 school year, NEW STUDENTS TO OAKDALE (Including all Pre-K students) PLEASE READ DIRECTIONS BELOW:
- Follow the link below and go to the New Student Enrollment section.
- Complete ALL the prompts/forms to enroll your student. This must be done for each student you are enrolling.
- Complete on-line Permission Forms.
- Upload required Residency Documents (see below for required steps), Shot Records, Birth Certificates and Home Language Survey. Free/Reduced lunch forms are optional.
Other items to consider:
- Enter (or estimate) the first day your student(s) will be attending school. August 15th is the first day of school for the 19-20 school year.
- All in-coming 7th graders are required to have a current TDAP shot recorded and uploaded in the docs section (or brought to the school). They will not be able to attend school until proof is submitted.
- Read all the details and ensure you have the proper documentation in a correct file format (pdf, jpeg, png, docx).
- Your enrollment is NOT complete until all the correct forms are submitted and verfified by school personnel.
- If you do not have the ability to upload documents, you must drop them by the school 1 week prior to your student attending in order for appropriate personnel to verify your enrollment.
NEW STUDENTS ONLY: click here
READ BELOW IF YOU NEED TO UPDATE ANY STUDENT DOCUMENTS FOR THE 19-20 SCHOOL YEAR.
- Go to the link below and enter each students’ name and birthdate into the EXISTING STUDENT UPDATE section.
- Upload your new residency forms (follow the required Residency Documentation steps outlined below).
- Upload any new shot records. All in-coming 7th graders are required to have a current TDAP shot record uploaded in the docs section or brought to the school. Your student will not be allowed to attend school until proof is submitted and verified.
NEWLY ENROLLED OR EXISTING STUDENTS: click here
- Students must live in the Oakdale School District, have legal documentation concerning guardianship, or have obtained a legal transfer which has been approved by the Oakdale Board of Education.
- All residences are subject to verification by the Superintendent, the Principal, or his/her designee. (i.e. Registrar and/or Oakdale School Resource Officer.)
- The OSSAA has a system to establish residency for the purposes of athletics. It is the district's intent to comply with those guidelines for the purpose of residency.